Claimed:Ruutu comments recent events [Final 6/6]

jRuutu

NM4yg2g.png

Few days ago yet another break and entry happened in Ottawa area. Even though it´s a big city , crime rate is very low. Or was very low. Something bad started to happen about  a month ago when the first break and entry got reported. Nobody knew then that the same group would be terrorizing the community over 3 weeks later. So far there has been 18 different break and entry cases. All over Ottawa.  The police has very little information about the group. More than likely professionals from abroad who work in one country for short period of time and leave.  Police believes there is at least 4 members in the crime group. If you got any information about the group or information about other crimes , you can leave a anonymous tip online at OttawaPolice.com.   

The latest victim was  Ottawa Lynx´s young forward , Jorma Ruutu who recently moved to Canada from Finland.  The events took place in middle of the night while Ruutu was away playing with Ottawa Lynx.  Ruutu got home the next morning and immediately called the cops when he noticed that his backdoor was broken and wide open. The group stole electronics and some clothes, luckily nobody got hurt . We contacted Ruutu this morning and managed to get a interview.

Good morning Jorma! How´s it going?

Ruutu: Well hello there , all good so far. Living in a hotel for next few days. Not sure if im going back to my place at all. It just doesn´t feel safe , you know.  I feel violated. It´s scary to think that these people just came into your life and stole your property like that. I'm just glad that nobody got hurt. I´m living alone but still.

What did they steal from you?

Ruutu: They stole my Ps4. I had like 40 golden trophies. Sad day for me and my online friends. Not sure if i can recover my account. Need to do some research on that.  The criminals also stole my microwave and tv. I mean how am i supposed to live in conditions like these?   

They didn´t steal anything else?

Ruutu: Well they stole some clothes and my love doll . I just bought it. It was really expensive too. Barely even used it. I need to tell you , it´s not easy to be a professional athlete sometimes.

What kind of doll?

Ruutu:  Japanese doll. full silicone and everything. She felt almost like a real woman. Quite amazing really.

Nice. I mean i hope you get your stuff back soon as possible.

Ruutu: Thanks, hopefully the police finds my stuff or at least finds the people who did this to me.
i´m hurting here. You don´t even know how much i´m suffering right now. Living in a hotel. They don´t even have internet here. I´m slowly losing my mind.

I´m sure they will find the criminals sooner than later. Thank you for the interview and good luck on rest of the season

Content: 2/2 -Cool idea with the whole crime thing. 500 words. 

Grammar: 2/2 - Two minor mistakes. Just read over your article before you post it.  Reading it to yourself you will catch a good chunk of the easy mistakes. 

If you got any information it´s about the group  --> If you have any information about the group 

i ---> The "I" should always be capitalized when referring to yourself.

Appearance: 1/1 - lmao love the picture at the top. Priceless. Good job on the color text and the layout. 

Final 6/6