Not Quoting yet

Gooningitup

Komarov has been quiet from the media for a long time, well he does not forget to train it has not been as many hoped.

This season seems different to start, Komarov made huge strides this off season. His defensive game might be the best you see in the VHL, he has somehow managed to get bigger and meaner.

What does this mean for opponents facing off against Komarov and Davos, well we saw a glimpse last year of the beast that was expected. We expect to see his name this year among the top of the hits, and blocked shots.

His biggest improvement, however may have to be his shot. Komarov seems to have learned how to shoot and with his big frame this may not be good for opponents. He is expected to pick up his offense a bit this season.

This has Davos fans very excited to see with the addition of Richardson seeing to almost wake up the Russian beast. He was seen saying after the trade "They brought him in to aid me, and to push me to be my best." "They know I'm highly competitive and when I heard they brought in a big name defender I knew I had to work harder to earn my ice".

I won't quit easily I may not become what many thought, however I still aim to be a great defender than Davos can be proud of.