Ruutu visits New York

jRuutu

After the s43 VHL entry draft was over, i decided to head over to New York and visit the team that drafted me. Everything went smoothly , sun was shining and everybody in the team was super nice to me. We talked little bit about the team and expectations for the future. Basic stuff really. Then they showed Madison Square Garden to me.. It was amazing building. Super excited to play there some day. 

After tour around the Madison Square Garden was over, me and few of my friends decided to get something to eat.  We decided to walk around and find a place to eat. Once again everything went smoothly until we got close to a park. People just enjoying their day there , reading books and walking their dogs. I was looking around when it all happened.. I stepped in a huge pile of dog poop. My friends were laughing at me , i almost cried. 

My brand new leather boots were ruined.. I mean how can you clean white leather boots?  Not sure yet , need to do some research on that. Luckily i had pair of shoes on my backpack. Rammed my boots in the backpack and went to get some pizza. It was a nice day overall.