Ruutu´s 86´ Corolla vandalized

jRuutu

Once upon time not so long ago i was talking about how my greatness is starting to scare me and people around me.  I just keep on playing my normal game but somehow everything i do is just pure quality. Everything from nasty backhand saucer passes to wicked wristshots. All this has led to multiple game awards as 1st ,2nd or 3rd star of the game. Up until last friday , my trunk was full of watches , flowers and other small jewelry from playing so well lately.

I guess somebody read the article and later saw my Corolla parked outside my favorite mall and decided to destroy it. Graffiti all over my baby , windows broken and the trunk is now empty. Even the flowers are gone. They were ruined anyways but still , cold blooded. 

The cops came over but there was not much they could do , nobody saw anything even though it was middle of the day. No security cam footage available either. Jesus.  My Corolla is now fighting for its life in a local car repair shop , remember her in your daily prayers. Thank you.