Am i still welcome here?

Watercow

River Club is more of an Athletic centre though isn't it? I would imagine their Bar side of things ain't that great. Ever hit up Oscar's for some Billiards? 

River Club is more of an Athletic centre though isn't it? I would imagine their Bar side of things ain't that great. Ever hit up Oscar's for some Billiards? 

They got a pub/Chinese restaurant upstairs. It's not that great, but a few of my friends work there so we end up going there a lot. I've actually never been to Oscar's; usually go to Q1 or High Break. You go to Oscar's often?

They got a pub/Chinese restaurant upstairs. It's not that great, but a few of my friends work there so we end up going there a lot. I've actually never been to Oscar's; usually go to Q1 or High Break. You go to Oscar's often?

No I used to head to Oscar's once a week when I was at SFU, shot some good games there in my past. River Club, Garden City area?

SFU and Oscar's is FAR. Ironwood area.

I didn't live on Campus at the time. I had moved out of Tsawwassen by that time but not quite downtown-downtown. Oscar's ain't far from Ironwood. The best Keg is out by Ironwood, also a good newer bar on the other side of the street, I think it's called Original Joe's

I didn't live on Campus at the time. I had moved out of Tsawwassen by that time but not quite downtown-downtown. Oscar's ain't far from Ironwood. The best Keg is out by Ironwood, also a good newer bar on the other side of the street, I think it's called Original Joe's

Sorry, I go to non-Asian establishments like... once every few blue moons?  :D By the way, is this not the best place to continue this conversation, haha

Sorry, I go to non-Asian establishments like... once every few blue moons?  :D By the way, is this not the best place to continue this conversation, haha

Huh? It's in the introduce yourself section, not sure where you got that impression