Claimed:Jorma visits hospital [Final 6/6]

jRuutu

Ya75wxp.png?1

Sometimes you just need to go out and have fun.Sometimes things get out of control.  Some people can go out, have few drinks and then go home but some people go right to the extreme. Drink as much as you can and wake up the next morning without being able to remember anything.

Something like that happened yesterday night when some of the Ottawa Lynx players decided to celebrate winning the game four against Saskatoon Wild which means that Ottawa Lynx will continue to the next round of the playoffs. Ottawa won all four games. 

It´s not totally clear what happened and who were involved but  ambulance was called and young male was taken to the hospital. Later we learned that the male was Ottawa Lynx winger , Jorma Ruutu.  Nothing serious but just to be safe, they took him to the hospital and kept him there for over night.  

Just few hours ago we saw him in front of the hospital ,getting ready to leave but he was nice enough and gave us a short interview: 

Jorma! Hey! I have few questions!

JR: Great , well lets do this. Sorry about the pants. I don´t know where they are now. 

Nice , so what happened last night? Why are you here?

JR: Nothing special happened. We and few of the guys decided to go out and celebrate.  I did not drink anything since I´m not much of a drinker. Instead i had some candy with me. I don´t know what happened but at some point I just passed out, I guess.   That is what the guys told me. Soon after they called the ambulance but before it arrived i was already feeling good. Ambulance crew decided to take me here just in case.

That is quite weird, do you know why you passed out like that?

JR: Yeah , i think it was from eating all that candy. I had whole bag full of different types of candy but i think those chocolate liquor ones maybe pushed me over the limit. I ate like 40 of them in 10 minutes. I just went crazy.

That sugar high can be a devil. One moment you are feeling great but then slowly but steadily you are feeling worse. I did not eat enough before going out so.. empty stomach+ candy = bad idea. 

Not so dramatic reason , huh ? I always thought you would be here for drinking too much...

JR : Well.. no but that is what happened. I would like to take this opportunity and remind everybody about the dangers of eating too much candy. It can really ruin your day. Remember to eat well before going out and enjoying your candy. That is all, now i need to go home and take a shower. Thanks.

There you have it , everything is ok. Remember kids , candy is bad for you.

Content: 3/3 - A bit of a funny article about your player. A bit odd but that's fine. I liked the part about eating too much liquor chocolates. :P

Grammar: 2/2 - Quite a few spacing issues with putting a space before using the comma. Wasn't enough to take away a point this time but I would just be careful in the future. :)

fun.Sometimes = fun. Sometimes

celebrate winning the game four against Saskatoon Wild  = celebrate winning game four against the Saskatoon Wild

over night = overnight

lets = let's

Appearance: 1/1 - Yup. Funny picture. 

Overall: 6/6