Delicious finishes above a point per game

.sniffuM

Reigning first overall pick and donut enthusiast E'Twaun Delicious has seen his rookie season end, and although New York ultimately missed the playoffs, the young Frenchman was able to have some solid success. Producing 73 points on the year, Delicious was able to track ahead of a point per game in a season that will likely net him a Stolzschweiger trophy, the first for any player under the Muffins agency. Delicious was confident as usual in response to his performance.

"Honestly, my play was pretty awesome. I was lit like Bic on the ice, and goalies just couldn't handle it. I was one of the top ten players in the league this year for sure, but I need to be number one next year for this team."

The Americans are sitting pretty right now, standing as a team with a solid core of young talent. Beyond that, the team was able to win the lottery for the first overall pick despite having the best record among the non-playoff teams. Talk of Edwin Re-Encarnacion possibly not being in the draft and going straight to Seattle put a damper on those prospects, but the team is still in prime position to add another impact member to their young core.

Things are looking good for a swift rebuild in New York.

Edited by .sniffuM