Rami

NUCK

My general manger this season was Rami, he drafted me into the juniors to play for the Yukon Rush. In the second round for that matter, which I was pretty surprised at. Much to my expectations the man, the myth, the proven MIA general manger went MIA! This left me on a team with no real direction but the one we as players laid out for our selves. Yeah we do well as a group, finishing second in the division and winning our first round play off match up pretty easily. The second round went no where close to as smooth as we got ruined in 4 and had no alterations to our losing lines or game plan. It would have been great to be on a team with management who could make the important decisions, find the chemistry or even fucking show there face in the locker room from time to time. At times it felt like we were the bad news bears of hockey, with our leader drunk in some hole not caring what happened to us on or off the ice. Hell it would have been unbelievable to be informed that there was this thing called " fan 590's " Where I could have been bettering my TPE gains each week. Well it wasn't so and now I missed 2 months of weekly TPE. Thanks dude.