CNC on my newest technic

NUCK

• Commissioner

Effects are washing everything way out, hard to tell really what's going on.

As for the actual effect you speak of. Having part of a sig / render desaturated and part not is fine and common. However, flip the two. Better to have his legs desaturated than his face.

Its not desaturation on the render thats adding the colour though its an overlay layer that ended up adding colour. I had to erase the upper half as it washed out his face way to much. I am wondering if i dont just go all black and white rather then have any blue at all on the jersey.

I will play around a bit more and see what I can get, thanks for the comments.

It still looks way too washed out. I'm not sure how you're achieving the effect but the sig is basically way too white/bright/exposed(sort of).

The lighting is wayyyyy too heavy/over done which just ends up making the sig look like a white blotchy hodgepodge. Basically leave this effect alone :P 

Added a blur to my bottom layer, I think that's where this washout your talking about. Normally easy to fix. But my PC is so fuckerd that now it randomly decides to erase all the undo points.

My new PC should be here tomorrow and I said fuck it and am getting PS.I may be able to copy the screen level and adjust the effects I added to it. Here's to hoping.