S45 VHLM Draft

TheLastOlympian07

With the season winding down, the drafts will hit us soon enough and a new season will be in order. The Season 45 VHLM DIspersal Draft should be a very interesting one. With as many as 4 top draft picks available. The Bern Royals won the draft lottery and will be selecting 1st overall. There is no doubt in my mind they will select Left Wing Zach Parechkin of the who has 119 practice hours. The Ottawa Lynx have the dilemma though as 6 players within 18 TPE of eachother with Center Sean Blacker with 76 practice hours, Right Wing Shawn Muller with 75 practice hours (81 at weeks end), Defenceman World B.Free with 64 practice hours, Defenseman Saul Hackett with 61 practice hours, Center Mathieu Baptiste with 60 practice hours and relative newcomer Jordan Maverick with 58 practice hours.  

The Lynx really can't go wrong with any of these players and in my mind it will come down to Blacker or Muller. Sean or Shawn. Now if it were up to me, I would go with Shawn because well c'mon Shawn is the correct way to spell it not like Sean which I think sounds out to be "seen". Anywho, Ottawa has their hands in a knot.