First PS Sig, cnc please.

NUCK

Much better now that you have photoshop. Remember to hold shift when you're resizing, it maintains the proportions. Text is still giving you trouble but its better so keep thinking about that. And the coloring is decent but your render looks like he's about to do the Bruce Banner. 

Thanks STLZACH, yeah text is like girls. Just won't come easily.

Yeah I got the new PC and decided to try a trial version to see how much of a difference it would make. It's a hard transition to figure out how to use it, same stuff just layer out way different.

Being able to add exposure layers and gradient layers is a huge addition.

i like the panel effect thingy on the very left side of the sig

overall i think it's too bright/washed out/over-exposed. Also don't like the green tint on the render's skin. Text would be alright without the 'bubba' (which is way too small. It looks squished and is just too small to put text effects on it, specifically that type of reflected gradient you used).

I think you need to get away from this monotonous, washed out type of style before u worry about text.

On Gradient Map Layers, if you click the white box as if to select it, and then get a black soft circle brush, you can erase part of the gmap that way. This would get rid of the color on his face.

It didnt seem to work, at least not from my perspective. I tried erasing/ black brush over the face but it didnt seem to change the colour at all. Here is my layers is there something I am doing wrong?

35cd53269bc8a63661b7af704294fdee.png

I got a bit of an odd fix now but he is not green any more
Edited by NUCK

well it looks like you've done an IMAGE > APPLY IMAGE on Layer 11 (and 10 and 9).... when you do that, changing any of the layers below it will make no difference.

He also means using a black brush on one of the 4 'Gradient Map' (1, 2, 3, and 4) adjustment layers (the white rectangles beside them, which is the layer mask, allows you to hide wherever you brush with black... Like you've done on Layer 9 and 10)

Edited by gorlab