A New Reign

Doomsday

A New Reign

nick-leddy-injury.jpg?itok=yNAkz-VU

RIGA - After arriving with the Riga Reign through an off-season trade, Jack Kowalski finds himself with a lot to prove. A former second overall selection in Season 41, he now finds himself joining his third team in his career, never quite having lived up to his, or the Victory Hockey League's expectations. However, that stands to change in Season 45.

"A fire has been lit under me for sure," said Kowalski during Riga's off-season training camp. "I've got a lot to prove and a lot of expectations to deliver if I'm going to help Riga this season. I'm going to have to be great for the Reign to meet our expectations for this season, so that's exactly what they're going to get."

Kowalski has been seen training at a level not seen for nearly three seasons, one that has brought quite the smile to General Manager Steve Smeall's face.

"It's sure looking like we right the right choice in acquiring Jack," Smeall gleamed at a press conference this afternoon. "We definitely need him to keep this up and get even better though, but if he does, the VHL will certainly be on notice this year."

Jethro Novacek is a writer for the MSFL Magazine, which still fucking exists. He enjoys clean cars, Twizzler bites and uncivil warfare.