Claimed:Boxing lessons [Final 6/6]

jRuutu

JYRcXLW.png

I know what some of you are thinking: why is pretty boy like Jorma going to talk about boxing? Well, I decided that now is the correct time to focus on improving my fighting skills. I know boxing and fighting on ice is not really the same thing but I felt that my fighting and punching technique was terrible so boxing lessons are going to hopefully bring improvement to that area.

I already have quite good balance on skates so at this point it´s all about improving my jabs and uppercuts.  Up until this point, I only had one plan when it came down to fighting: avoid getting hit and finish the whole thing with a massive haymaker. I must admit that my plan rarely worked. It´s surprisingly hard to get your hands free when the other guys are holding your jersey and trying to punch you. Those players are annoying as hell. Where are all the good old guys who did not grab your jersey? Now fighting is mostly players grabbing jerseys and trying to take you down.  Very rarely you get a open chance to destroy someone with a clean punch.

I guess I need to start challenging smaller guys to fights from now on if I want to show my supernatural strength. It´s difficult though, I´m a pretty big guy, not so many small guys even want to have a fight with me. Not even if I promise to let them hit me once with a free punch. That should level up the playing field at least little bit but no, nobody wants to fight me.

After I´m done playing hockey, I might try my wings in boxing or in that UFC thing.  I don´t know yet. The problem is that at the moment I´m too good looking. If I start to fight a lot, I might have to say bye bye to my modeling career. It has been close few times already but luckily all my wounds have healed nicely.  Never had a broken nose or anything like that either, I guess I have been lucky, my face is almost in perfect condition even though I have played hockey for years. I don´t even a wear visor.  

Fighting and boxing might be a bad idea in general but I´m starting to get bored on the ice. Need to find something new that gives me that adrenaline rush. Scoring goals does not feel the same anymore. When you do something often, it loses it´s meaning. I´m sure fighting will eventually feel like that but for now, winning fights is that something will give me a glorious adrenaline rush. 

No idea how long it will take but I´m aiming  to be the number one fighter in the league in the next three seasons. Only time will tell how many fights I win, more than likely most of them. 

20140519090216_20130826062617_GLOVE_0529

Content: 3/3 - Fighting sucks in both real life and the sim. You should get your media spots to 500 words imo. Strive for more rather than close to the minimum!! ;)

Grammar: 2/2 - Some lil mistakes.
why is pretty boy like  = why is a pretty boy like
you get a open  = you get an open
don't 
even a wear visor = don't even wear a visor

Appearance: 1/1 - I always like your pictures. 

Overall: 6/6