Parechkin In Accident

DollarAndADream

News out of Bern this morning is that the highly touted VHL prospect from the Royals, Zach Parechkin, has been in a car crash. The crash was located at the intersection of Zeughausgasse and Predigergasse in downtown Bern, Switzerland. Reports show that Parechkin's vehicle, a 2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder, was totaled and written off after colliding with a traffic light. An eye witness on the scene had this to say of the matter,

" That boy was just ripping down Zeughausgasse in that black car when he flew right into that traffic light. He was blasting music with the windows rolled down, and swerved right into the pole. He had white powder on his nose when he got out of the car, and seemed to be walking fine. I don't know, man. I was a little star struck seeing that it was our hometown hero Zach Parechkin. Hard to see something like that happen. "

Recently reports out of the VHL have stated that there could be a cocaine problem in the league, and it seems to have possibly leaked into the minor system. Hopefully we do not see any other events like this occur, and these are just minor blips on the radar.

Bern's coach came forward with some words, as well,

" Zach's a good guy, and doctor's reports show that he will be fine. He is a young kid and a star, so maybe we should not judge him with all these rumours going around. The Bern Royals organization would like to move forward through this, as I don't believe he has any substance problems. We have some tough games coming up, and I don't want any distractions. "