I know, text is awful [Final: 6/6]

Paramorise

• Commissioner

Effort 2/2: It's a manic which means effects are often less obvious but I can definitely see the effort put into this piece.

Look 2.5/3: You are definitely right regarding the text, it is a MAJOR problem for this sig. Without it you have good effects, decent lighting and a pretty good sig. With it you have an ugly grey blob in the corner that was slapped on and is distracting. Try getting text closer to the render, even if it blocks it a bit. It'll help to keep the focal point where it should be. Also, get some effects and blending not it. Text should be a relatively low layer in a sig, down near the render level, so that it blends in well. This looks like it was near the top so it seems slapped on. Overall, I won't dock much because the text really is the only major problem but it is an issue that needs to be resolved.

Creativity 1/1: Yup

Overall: 5.5/6

Edited by Beketov

Effort 2/2: Definitely the effort is obvious. Many different elements to this signature. 

Look 2.5/3: Read all of that that Sharpe wrote about text work. Other than that I would like for the stick on the far right to be clone stamped out. It stands out to much and distracts you from the render. The lighting effects are a little bit random but it looks good.

Creativity 1/1: Yes sir.

Overall: 5.5/6

Final: 6/6