Living The Welfare Life

Banackock

When he first came into the VHLM, he had high hopes of cashing in on some of the biggest money a job could offer. Literally, you play a game for millions of dollars. How could anything go wrong? Well, he was soon about to find out. During his junior career. Campbell pushed himself to exceed expectations of those watching him in hopes that he could become elite enough to find success and a steady pay cheque. Once drafted, reality started to set in.

The money is okay, but it's nothing special. When I first came into the league, I had a budget - a financial advisor and everything but lately shits been going south. I've been collecting food stamps and coupons for our local suburbs grocery store. We collect rain water when it rains and have been using that for showers lately. I mean fuck me man, I caught myself standing in line for welfare this week and it's only a shitty 2 TPE. 2 TPE! What is this shit? But enough about this. My old lady scored some coupons on some hot pocket BBQ Chicken burrito's. Instead of paying $4.00 for the box, we got the shit for 0.55 cents. We do how we do.