Diary Entry #1 - Losers Keep Diaries

Advantage

October 12th, 2015 -- Losers Keep Diaries, Edition #1

I have long dreamed of being a success in life.  While those before me have failed, I do believe that I could be the one in the Von Braxton line, to finally prove our worth.  While my father had a terrible run in the VHL with the Americans, those before him did not even make it to the VHLM.  However, I have been keeping my focus on becoming the first success my family has ever had.

Some ask, “why do you keep a diary?”  I answer, “because that is what the rest of my family did.”  That may be a weird quote to some given that I want to have a very different impact in the VHL, but for me it symbolizes my history.  I cannot change what happened before me and I want to be like my father, except to push even further and have a great future in hockey.  Now that I am with a VHLM team, I have already done more than anyone that wasn’t my father.  I look towards the future with a smile and know that things are looking up.  While losers in the past have held diaries while playing hockey, I look forward to breaking that trend and many others.