Claimed:Smooth Hands [Final 6/6]

jRuutu

ANxr6h6.png

I´m not sure about you guys but I´m little bit surprised about how well I have played so far in this season.  68 games, 32 goals and 45 assists. Not bad from the second line. New York is pretty stacked team at the moment so the line number does not mean that much, it´s literally just a number. Every single line can produce the winning goal. If one line is not playing so well, some other line steps up and finishes the job. 

Some of you might be wondering what have I done during the last few seasons? Well, not much. I have just worked really hard in every practice. Of course having great teammates help a lot but I have noticed a clear improvement,especially in my playmaking. My hands are extremely soft these days.  The time almost stops when you watch my saucer pass fly on the ice. Pretty erotic experience, if you ask me. It´s pretty easy to slam in goal from a perfect pass. When you think about it, I make players around me better. I don´t even do anything that special on the ice, just highlight reel quality pass after another. 
When I look the replays at home, I feel disgusted.The passes are just too dirty.  

Sometimes I even try to shoot the puck but I still have some work to do on that area. That is the main reason why I try to go for the pass instead of the shot. I´m not exactly sure what has happened but I did chance my lotion after last season. I spread that stuff all over my body every morning and just before I go to sleep. Perhaps the lotion has helped me to recover faster from games and training than usually ?  

I don´t want to share the name of the lotion. Mainly because I´m not sure what it´s called. This guy from Poland sells it to me. See through bottle, full of lotion. Rather cheap deal, I give him 200 dollars for the lotion. I buy a bottle every four weeks or so. Unfortunately I can´t take baths in it since he refuses to sell me that much. Only one litre at once. 

Quite amazing stuff, my skin feels so soft. Hopefully all the ingredients are legal. I might get into big trouble if they find something illegal in my system. All clear so far. Luckily those doping tests are quite rare. I cant even remember when was the last time they tested me. I think they should do those tests much more often.  

Just to be safe, I´m going to ask where he gets that stuff next time I see him. Also going to make sure he gives me very detailed list of all the ingredients. I´m approaching the prime of my career. Cant risk it all for bottle of high quality lotion. Extremely soft skin is not worth it.  At least not yet, maybe when I´m closer to retirement I can risk it bit more.

Content: 3/3 - It's always nice to see your own player produce. Oh, and hi new SHL teammate ;).

Grammar: 2/2 - MinorThings

improvement,especially  = improvement, especially 

disgusted.The  = disgusted. The
cant = can't  (x2)

Appearance: 1/1 - Okay.

Overall: 6/6