Campbell talks shitty season

Banackock

After a much weaker performance from Blake Campbell and the Stockholm Vikings, it looks as though they're going to miss the playoffs for the first time in a bit. A lot of this could be thanks to the team not firing on all cylinders, but Blake Campbell feels as though he is partly to blame.

It was a tough season for a few of us in the locker room. You walked in and you could just sense it. Nothing seemed to work for us. We either got out played, played poorly or lost close games. The dice just weren't rolling in our favour this season. I think I played average hockey this season and obviously average just doesn't cut it. It's not where I want to be either. As the media has pointed out over this season, I had slumped a bit prior and I had to change things. Slowly I am and look forward to getting back on my feet. Next years going to be a big year for me!

Reports are also stating that big moves are coming from Stockholm .Cleaning the shelves, revamping - whatever you want to call it - changes are on their way. With that, Blake Campbell has a choice to make. He's getting closer and closer to the end of his career (which I think is fucking gay BTW VHL. Why the fuck make us retire after 8 seasons? It's hard enough making your player decent - why not let us enjoy the work we put in? If it's to protect the records of the old members, they can fuck off lol). so he has the choice:

Stay or test Free Agency?

Stay tuned.