chat is back

eaglesfan036

So some of you were curious about my reaction to the whole chat being taken away thing. I get "all out of sorts" about VHL stuff. Actually, it only took me like 10 minutes to change my username, make a few posts, and send Driggins 5 pms. I did not lose sleep in real life over not having chat, nor did I ragequit and skip class in order to scheme a way to bring back chat. Instead, I just pointed out chat's importance, and a lot of other people really liked chat too, I was just the most vocal in my support. No, I would not actually retire or leave the league if chat was gone, I just say stuff. It's too much fun here to leave even if chat leaves. My defense of chat worked, as we actually have a new and improved chat on our nice and new and improved website :3 

Also in other news, Calgary and Helsinki made it to the finals, as pretty much most people outside of Davos homers predicted (except for some people who thing the sim is entirely random). I thought New York would put up more of a fight, but WinGod just turned into WinGod and it was game over.