Zeptenbergs speaks

hedgehog337

Unfortunately for Zeptenbergs, his season ended in seventy-second regular season game against Quebec. Which is ironic, cause Benjamin was traded from Meute to Express in this season. How about his performance and upcoming FA?

''I am slightly disappointed with this season. First of all - I am again without playoffs. And I am not happy with fact that after the trade I posted only 12 points in 21 games, while in Meute I got 73 in 51. In overall, it's still fine (85 in 72), but I had a chance to make a surprise and be one of the best LW in this season. So yeah, I'm salty. And now FA...nobody has shown interest in me so far. I guess it's still too early for GM's to do something about it, but I hope that after 2 weeks I'll get some interesting offers from some teams. I will not play for ''no chance to make a playoffs'' team and for a rebuilding team. Lets face it: I have only 3 seasons to get at least a chance for Cup and I don't wanna wait. I don't mind to be a depth player. Cup > points. So go and get me.''