Troubling times

BluObieZ

With the end of the season soon nearing every team in the league will be looking forward to the draft and free agency. But in Davos they have zero idea where their GM Ahma is. No one really has talked to him in a while and the one person who knows where he is and why he is gone is not saying a word about it. To make matters worse Sir William Covington III is entering his rookie season in Davos and year two of his contract. Which should not be troubling to most teams but here is the twist in the story. Covington owns a player option on year three and can opt out of that option at any time. Most people expected him not to pick it up but people close to the situation said that William was never going to pick it up but would have signed for more money in Davos because of Ahma.

But now Ahma is gone, might even be gone for good. Which will make Covington feel he has to be loyal to the team that drafted him and he may look for employment elsewhere in the league. But the true kicker here is that Covington is the one true person other then Ahma that knows where the drunk finnish fuck went. But you will not get that out of Convington anytime soon. He said today in a press release "I will not tell anyone because he wants to keep it a secret so all of you can fuck off. Secondly if Ahma does not return I will not return to Davos for a second season simple as that. This is a promise so if they replace him the new GM will have a whole season to try trade my rights because well... He won't have me beyond this season"