Claimed:Way too early S48 VHLM predictions [Reviewed]

atw2592

After a season which saw the North American conference dominate the regular season only to come up short in the finals, I think there will be a turn of fortunes which see the European Conference have a successful regular season. Hopefully whoever prevails can do what Ottawa failed to do for the North American conference last season, which is win a title. Here are my way too early VHLM season 48 rankings.

1. Oslo Storm – With two of the top five picks in the draft, plus an already solid roster comprised of Pavel Komarov, Pavel Varushkin, and Dope Fiend, this is a team that should have a successful season and make a run in the playoffs. They are about the safest bet to make the finals as anyone in the VHLM next season.

2. Bern Royals – Don’t call it a rebuild. Bern has a ton of picks in the draft and their GM is about as good as any in the league. They will make the right moves and put themselves in a position to make the finals after tanking last season and stacking up draft picks, which will pay off next season.

3. Bratislava Watchmen – Bratislava is going to compete again this year, but it may be tough for them to get back into the finals with the rest of the European conference looking tough next season. They made a ton of moves during the regular season in season 47, which is something they might look to do again this season. Banana Cock definitely knows what he’s doing and already has some pieces that will make the Watchmen competitive.

4. Saskatoon Wild – My favorite to win the North American conference, Saskatoon will finally want to stop being mediocre and try to make some moves to get in a position to win in season 48. ADwyer wants to put Saskatoon on the map and this is the perfect season to do it with the talent level somewhat low. Look for them to make some in-season moves as well.

5. Ottawa Lynx – With Von Braxton leaving for the VHL, Ottawa will be put in a position where they will have to decide whether to go after another title or stack picks for next season and beyond. Jardy will have a tough decision to make and will likely fuck it up like he did in the finals last season.

6. Yukon Rush – The Rush will be in the same boat as the Lynx, but they are most likely going to start unloading players in exchange for picks a lot earlier than other teams will. This will benefit them in the future, but this season looks to be an unsuccessful one for them.

7. Brampton Blades – The Blades will get better, but still have a lot of work to do to make the playoffs. I think they are going to play for the next couple seasons, seeing that they don’t really have the roster to do anything this season.

8. Moscow Red Wolves – Moscow will suck once again. That’s what happens when you trade all your draft picks while chasing a cup. Look at the bright side, at least you won one!

Nice ranking.  Probably pretty close to accurate. Do you ever review these and compare them to reality?  No grammar errors as far as I saw, content was good, could have used a picture or something though. Overall, good job. Keep it up  

• evrydayimbyfuglien changed the title to Way too early S48 VHLM predictions [Reviewed]