Claimed:Kronos Position Change? [Reviewed]

Evans

paparazzi-5.jpg

Brampton Blades player Titan Kronos has been involved in his share of media since entering the VHLM towards the end of last season. Whether it be the fame that followed him from his previous career or now the draft issues that many people are reading about, Kronos has been a name followed by a media circus. Despite all the issues surrounding him, Kronos is having the time of his life.

It's not very often that you are able to get this kind of attention from things that seem so small in the grand scheme of things. I like it. The constant buzz around my name has made me something most of these other players aren't...a household name. I'm trying to transcend the sport before I even enter the majors, something that I don't think has been done in any sport to this magnitude. Many of those guys ended up failing at their sport in the end, but I want to be the first one to go out there and succeed with all the light on me. This pressure isn't anything hard to deal with. You see actors punching paparazzi and shit like that. I don't really get it. These guys just follow me and take pictures. I haven't had to pay for my own meal since I started playing hockey and all the news outlets want to talk to me. This is truly the lifestyle of someone rich and famous. I've translated pretty well. Guys like Tim Tebow couldn't move with the weight of the expectations on their shoulders. I'm out here running a marathon with it. This sport is just another thing for me to conquer and I think it's hilarious that people think that media coverage is going to effect that. I have nothing to hide in my life so the bright lights are just helping me get a kick ass tan at the moment.

Despite all the media, Kronos has been at the top of his game this season. He didn't waste any time in bringing that up.

I'm playing incredible this season. I like the way I have been able to go out there and perform with the big lights on me. I've been scoring and setting up teammates from a position where that is not the main priority. I've played so well that the coaches are actually talking about moving me to forward to see if I am able to produce on an even higher level from there. When I first joined the VHLM, the main need in the pros was defensemen. That's why I started playing this position. After this most recent draft though, I'm not sure if that need is as big anymore. I'm willing to move to where the big guys want me. I know that I am going to be a star regardless of where I play. No one is going to stop that, especially something as minor as what position I am going to play in the pros.

Review:

Great article. I still have no idea what's going on with your position and which team you're going to be on. Hopefully we have the chance to play together in QC though. Best of luck this season and with whatever happens moving forward.