Join me

jRuutu

When the all-star game is going to be played, I will be organizing a protest that will take a place outside of the arena where the game is going be played. The main point behind this peaceful get-together is to raise awareness. There is more than one thing that needs attention from the fans and people in general, but perhaps the biggest thing is to make sure everybody understands that it´s not easy to be a hockey player in VHL. The league is run by mysterious men in suits. Only way you even know they are there is if you do something wrong. They might not say anything even then, but they are always watching and taking notes. 

That is pretty much it for now, more details will be coming in the next few days so make sure you stay active. Make sure you take some extra cash with you. There is a slight chance that we all will go to eat something after the protest. Depends of course how many people will show up. 

Oh and I will be handing out signatures to people who might want one, bring your own paper and pen. Thanks.