Claimed:Kronos: A Night Out [Reviewed]

Evans

logo.jpg

Brampton Blades player Titan Kronos has certainly decided to lay low over the past couple of weeks. The usually flashy player has not been interviewed for two consecutive weeks now and people are starting to get worried that the potential number one pick has changed his attitude. Media outlets have constantly been attempting to contact Kronos for an interview, only to be declined. This catches many off guard because usually you can't get Kronos to stop talking. He is a quote machine and this appeases fans, while also pissing off potential employers. Luckily for everyone involved, TMZ was able to catch up with Kronos during a candid moment last night. While on a date with two women, Kronos was approached and didn't hold back when asked why we haven't heard from him.

You guys are fucking boring. I can sit here and talk trash all day, but if you guys aren't giving me matieral to work with I just sound repetitive. Give me something new to talk about and you guys will get some of the best quotes yet!

The obviously drunk Kronos decided to make out with the two women while the group of paparazzi grew. They all were asking questions, but none of them seemed to get his attention until someone brought up him possibly not being the number one pick.

Not number one? I don't think you guys understand what I bring to the table! I'm a talent that only comes once in a lifetime in a draft filled with people belonging to agencies that all under performed. That's the common thing for these fuckers. The people that represent them have been there, done that, and left a lot more to be desired. Who the fuck wants to build a franchise about that? Look at me. I have the talent and I have to charisma. I'm pretty much the greatest thing God or Buddha or Seth McFarlane ever created. I am simply the reflection of perfection and some sorry ass franchise is going to change their fortunes by paying me to make them great again. That's going to be in the number one spot and there is no doubt in my mind about that. People want something different and that's what I am. I'm the perfect blend between and offensive and a defensive player. I'm marketable. My value far exceeds those guys that for some reason all of you think could go above me. This world rewards those who work hard and I am the one that has come in here and worked the hardest. I didn't have 80 hours of practice to help me hit the ground running. Now if you excuse me, I need another drink. It's an off-day!

The two women and Kronos both raise their hands in the air, obviously looking for a little more fun before heading home for the night. There you have it ladies and gents, your potential number one pick in the upcoming draft.

• 2 weeks later...

Reviewed! I seemed to totally miss this when I went on my Reviewing Rampage but everything seems to check out. Also those paparazzi can be a pain in the ass.

• JPL changed the title to Claimed:Kronos: A Night Out [Reviewed]
  • DollarAndADream locked this topic