VHL.com Article Not in Poll Format

eaglesfan036

Victor should be proud of me because I published this in the correct section. The question is, should I pin this topic, feature this topic, or none of the above? Calgary is one of the worst teams with lottery luck, but we have made sure to do a good job of studying the aerodynamics of ping pong balls this time around, aka paying off draper. Speaking of higgins, the lad has been awful quiet lately, I hope he is doing okay. Ahma is still searching for his pet lizard. We should bring back Squinty. Applebees Mac and Cheese with chicken tenders is amazing. Shayne Gow is already better than Bernie Gow. I wonder what goalie Calgary will acquire. @CowboyinAmerica is a great writer, but he never writes about Calgary :(

Calgary is the best at getting out and voting in the polls, speaking of that I encourage everyone to register to vote for real elections as well as voting for calgary in the more important VHL elections. Lastly @ADwyer87 is banned

26 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Last season probably should have been the time, since I don't like to write about teams I'm on and there's just not much content for rebuilding teams. My bad.

oh well, you do what interests you. In the next season or 2 calgary is going to make a lot of interesting moves so perhaps after we make a bunch of cool moves it will be fun to talk about us :3