Getting back on track

scoop

My only goal during the regular season in the VHLM is to do well enough to receive the maximum 20 TPE from the achievement tracker. At the beginning of the season, I was doing great and this seemed like it'd be a breeze. Then there was a bit of a slump and I wasn't happy, but lately I've been seeing Maxwell playing better. Having my scoring attribute at 90 probably isn't the best thing for my overall game. I actually didn't realize when I put all those points there that there was a cap on applied TPE in the VHLM, though I think the only think I may have done differently was put 15 more points in defense to get that to 70 and have scoring at 85. But that's whatever. Anyway, having my scoring at 90, you'd think that my goals might be one of the stats that I'd end up using for the achievement tracker, but right now it's actually not part of my optimal set.

5. Forward Achievements (Choose 2): 
Goals/10
Assists/12
Points/10 
Hits/30
Shot Blocks/15
+/- Rating/6 (Above +0)
Fights 2 points per fight

FO Won/100

Those are the options for forwards. Obviously I'll use my points, but beyond that there are really three stats of mine that I'm keeping an eye on: goals, hits, and +/- rating.

Current stats || 72-game extrapolation = Projected achievement tracker bonus

61P || 105P = 11 TPE

32G || 55G = 6 TPE

54H || 93H = 6 TPE

+22 || +38 = 6 TPE

So at this moment I'd be looking at 17 TPE from the achievement tracker, but also I don't know how rounding works (eg 105P would be 10.5 and 55G would be 5.5; I don't know if that is 16 TPE or if both amounts are rounded up, which would make it 17). Regardless, I'm hoping to see better stats to improve that amount. Granted, it would only be three less TPE but whatever. I'd just rather get that maximum especially if my teammate and S50 rival Theo Axelsson is gonna get it. Time to check my word count. Yeah, this is definitely long enough.