Not Just A Lame Baldy

Runny Nose

4451994599_b995890370.jpg
"Reporter (Baldy on the left) interviewing Randal (Baldy on the right) after an exhibition game for amateurs"

"I just want to get out there and show everyone that I'm not just a lame-ass baldy," said Randal after being interviewed. After an exhibition match for amateurs, Randal who is going to be quite soon, puts up a formidable performance - well against amateurs. After the game ended, one of our staff went up to him in order to interview him on his mindset and goal since the day he's a pro is just around the corner. That was pretty much his answer.

Randal didn't end there as he added a few more sentences to it. "My motto is Gekokujou and I'm going to try to live up to that. It's a phrase I learned in my time at Japan, it basically means that the lower rules the higher. In this instance, I'm the inferior one but soon enough, I'll overcome those higher than me. I'll show that even though I've faced so much adversity - the biggest one of them all being my baldness - I'll climb to the top. On that day people won't just see me as a lame baldy anymore."

Rather ironic, indeed. Edited by Runny Nose