Wolf @ The Tragically Hip in Edmonton

Banackock

Saturday night, Sven Wolf - his player agent and lady friend took in the Tragically Hip concert. While either of the 2 boys were extremely huge fans, the lady friend quite enjoyed them as a group. With front man Gord Downie on his last limbs as he's battling from terminal illness, the show was for sure worth it. When asked about the experience, this is what they had to say.

"Honestly, I know like 10 Hip songs but they only played 4 I really, really liked. When we got the seats we didn't think they'd be anything special as they opened up seats behind and to the side of the stage, but the stage ended up being all opened and had 4 large screens - one being on each side. The crowd was amazing and left my ears ringing and you could tell that Gord didn't do it for the money. At the end, he just smiled and stood up on stage as his band left slowly turning around, shedding some tears and taking it all in. A 10 minute standing cheer showing crazy love and they came back out and played my favorite tune "Scared" and Grace, Too. All in all, bad ass concert and Gord is a total legend in my eyes. Emotional concert and a crazy, loud as fuck group of fans".

Was bad ass guys.

7 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Heh, I needed writing material, but yeah. I went to the Hip on Saturday. Was pretty great to see a dying man give it 110% and how the fans and him reacted. 

TBH, never heard of these guys but you gotta respect that he's still out there, like you said. 

4 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

TBH, never heard of these guys but you gotta respect that he's still out there, like you said. 

Obviously not doing it for the money and was just an emotional show. Fans were loud and crazy as fuck but he ended it and the band left, he just stayed and looked around and wiped some tears and shit. Crowd ate it up - they cam back out after 10 minutes of rowdiness and played a few more.