Intense Scouting for S51

Toast

While there is still a big chunk of the season to go, it’s time for the scouting to begin.

I’ll be heading into the S51 Entry Draft with the potential first-overall pick of the draft. The draft is being dubbed the worst draft of all time due to the ridiculously small amount of prospects. Without some strong recreates, there are no ridiculously high TPE players in terms of draftees.

What this draft does have though are some quality members. While they might not be VHL players immediately after the draft, it’s hard to say the small amount of players up for grabs won’t be eventualparts of the main rosters. So now it’s time to start sending out messages to see who is the best fit for Riga. We’re looking at just about every option for us and look forward to the eventual draft lottery.

Before that though will be the trade deadline, and then getting the work done for two players will certainly be a handful. It’s one that I’m going to have to live up to however, since I don’t want this opportunity to be a waste. I’m looking forward to seeing what ends up happening with the first wave of S52 draft players arriving when the deadline comes around. It’s almost time.