Misha Tobolsk Can't Decide Where to Eat

svb

Misha Tobolsk, who currently holds a 3 game scoring streak in the VHLM, can't decide where to eat. This is a big problem, as it is late on a Sunday night and not many places are still open. Tobolsk's favorite sub shop is currently closed, but even if it were open, it is unlikely that he would take his services there. In the past few years, the buffalo chicken sandwich, which is Misha's go-to sandwich, has seen cutbacks in the amount of chicken and buffalo sauce being applied to each sandwich, all while prices have risen. 

"It's ridiculous. Some of the employees know me and hook me up with a little extra chicken, buffalo sauce, and ranch, but the new employees don't know any better. I don't blame them, but rather the corporate big wigs who only care about making as much money as possible and leaving their loyal customers out to starve," Tobolsk stated.

"The lettuce is still good."

Another option, if it weren't closed at the moment, would be Panda Express, another one of Misha's personal favorites.

"Maybe I'll head to Chick-Fil-A," said Tobolsk, before quickly adding, "Shit, it's Sunday."

Still, he has some options. Applebee's is right down the street, and their half-price appetizers, while also going through the corporate shakedown in recent times, can get the job done. IHOP is open 24 hours, and so too is Waffle House. 

"I could always get a calzone from the pizza place that is open 24 hours."

Stay tuned for more on this developing story.

Edited by svb