Clockwork Riga

Evans

Winning isn't that hard in our conference. For some reason, players like to load up on teams in the opposite conference and then complain about how weak our conference it. People look to join teams to stack the deck. When those teams all try to stack the deck at the same time you end up with a situation like we have right now. I don't know much about what it takes to make a title contending team in this league, but I can look at TPE numbers. From what I can see, the NA is much better than the EU. Calgary, NY, Seattle, and Toronto all have better rosters than the top two teams in the EU (Cologne and Riga). 

Why do players go the path with the most resistance in this case? Wouldn't the logical thing be to load one team up in the EU and not have to worry about even making it to the championship? One team is going to miss the playoff that could be likely be the #1 seed in the opposite conference. It's absolutely crazy to think that, unless I forget how the playoff work and am completely wrong. It's respectable to earn your wins, but in a case like this I think it's pretty dumb to think those situations are better. You gotta make it to the championship before you can win it. Everyone request trades to Riga and let's win another.