I´m still rich

jRuutu

I was supposed to have the rookie dinner on Thursday, but I cancelled it on the last minute. I called in sick and said I had the shits. Cant go wrong with classics. Guys were not too pleased when I showed up to practice smiling on Friday, but I´m not scared of them anymore. I reckon I could fight and win almost everybody in Quebec. Only one I´m not too sure about is Edwin. He sometimes has that look on his face that makes me feel pretty uncomfortable

.puss.jpg

Edwin and his cat Mike

Not totally sure if I still need to have the rookie dinner some point in the future, but not anytime soon, that is for sure. Quebec Meute started the summer vacation yesterday, so everybody will do whatever they want for next 3 weeks. Some will travel around the world, but I´m going to take it easy in Quebec and perhaps follow the playoffs little bit.  Training camp should start roughly 4 or 5 weeks from now. Will be interesting to hear what the guys have done with their time off and how much work everybody has to reach the same condition level they were when the regular season ended.