SWC3 has plans to ensure victory

BluObieZ

We all knew that Sir William Covington III is one fucked up individual, but he is now taking it to whole new levels. He has told the media heading into the Finals against the Riga Reign he will try anything and everything to make sure his heavily favorite Americans will win it in a sweep. "I can't give you any specifics since I can get suspended for planning some of this shit but... lets just say I will be very concerned about my old team mate Mully's knees because I don't know how he will skate on those fucked up legs" When asked to elaborate about what he means SWC3 said "One tends to skate like horse shit if their legs are hurt" He went onto say that was the tip of the so called iceberg. He guarantees that the Americans will win the cup with this cocky statement "Look, I know my shit. I may do a ton of cocaine but I know they have no shot at this. We should have it in four games unless we let them take one game so we can win it on home ice. I promise the fans that they will get to see the cup longer then I let the Reign fans see it last year. The Americans fans have been waiting for one of Robbie's players to bring them a up and I will be that player" SWC3 finally finished by saying "I still have a few friends over there. You know like cokey and crackhead. I will let them have a little look at the cup as I skate by them holding it and laughing at them cause they lost. They atleast will get to see it. Last year i hogged the cup and no one got a day with it. So for them it will be the closest they get to the cup ever. I'm a nice guy like that"