VHL Growing Pains

Kendrick

The ever evolving Victory Hockey League has seen its fair share of complacency over the years in different spots but one area needs a big shake up more than anything. Yes, this VHL Fan article is entered around retention and recruitment of our member base. At times the reason many grow tired of our league is because they can sense it to be "dry" of constant excitement. In the last year or so this league has seen less giveaways, less incentives and overall less things to get your heart rate going. I am not speaking about spats, fights or even disagreements that make a board gain a bit of headway; I am speaking about things that make people check in every few hours to see what exactly is going on and if that said things relates to them in anyway. Often times I hear the topic of recruitment being discussed by several key members, but in reality they aren't actually doing anything outside the site and that right there is the problem. People will take 5 minutes to help recruitment if it helps their player improve, but where are these things? Who has the authority to provide an avenue for said recruitment incentives? A lot of thoughts, not a lot of actions and that is why I myself have somewhat stopped putting in a consistent effort in recruiting. For years I pumped it like it was a 2 lbs weight, but now I just will stay silent. You have heard the last of my recruitment VHL Fan articles for awhile.