Time to focus on mist4ke?

scoop

Aside from a few weeks where I did multiple point tasks, mist4ke has for the most part been a welfare player, while my point tasks were going to benefit Diana Maxwell. I am, however, just ten more TPE away from maxing Maxwell's strength, at which point I plan to begin banking TPE (leaving Checking and Passing at 90, while attributes such as Discipline, Face-offs, Leadership, and Penalty Shot have been untouched). I still have the rest of this season plus another full season to bank before I have any depreciation to fight off, and I'm also saving my money for anti-depreciation packages. That begs the question: is it time that I focus on mist4ke?

The answer is no. Maxwell is still my pride. While I would like to help Davos become good again an I want mist4ke to do well, losing out on one or two TPE each week for him is not a big deal to me. I already have the VHL.com upgrade for him, so along with my job pay, I'm getting 8 TPE. Moving from welfare to point tasks would actually make the VHL.com upgrade a waste for him. And Maxwell is and will for the remainder of her career be my primary focus in the VHL.

for mist4ke