Verner "The One Point Wonder" Reinholdt

Devise

Verner Reinholdt has played 18 games with the Brampton Blades now, and despite finding his legs and beginning to feel the puck a lot better, the aging forward who continues to attract a lot of attention is still stuck on one point. Despite being marketed as a premier offensive star, the Swedish forward hasn't been able to get the points going. It hasn't seem to phased him or the Blades game whatsoever though as the Blades find themselves one point out of third place in the league and on an eleven game win streak. Speaking with Verner it hasn't seemed to phase him either, as he mentioned that he and the teammates all got a kick out of it thus far. 

Yeah y'know you never want to have a single point in as many games as I've played, but it's taken me a bit longer to feel the offensive game than I've thought. Plus the puck luck y'know I've been out there for several goals, tons on the power play and I've made good plays. But what are you going to do. The guys here when I first got in the locker room were joking with me asking me if I was going to be an ageless wonder. Well now after things have been going they all call me the one point wonder ha. You just got roll with it, the puck is going to start hitting the net for me and I'm going to start finding teammates and sealing the deal if you will. What is most important and I"m sure the boys wouldn't be joking around with me about my one point if we haven't been winning so much, but that is the beauty of being a cog in the machine here y'know? It allows me to develop my game and get ready. Besides there is always a game tomorrow and who knows, maybe them I'm the two point wonder.