Claimed: FA - Rowe

Rowe89

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2017 at 0:39 AM, Rowe89 said:

PicsArt_04-03-12.28.21.png

The text work is really interesting, and the overall ideas pretty interesting. Maybe you could try contrary motion on the multi-render (also not a fan of that technique in general, but it is a personal style choice) but if the faded renders  went on the opposite diagonal as the black bars it could be interesting...

55 minutes ago, Pandar said:

The text work is really interesting, and the overall ideas pretty interesting. Maybe you could try contrary motion on the multi-render (also not a fan of that technique in general, but it is a personal style choice) but if the faded renders  went on the opposite diagonal as the black bars it could be interesting...

You have a great idea here. It took me a day to think about then a few hours messing around to create. I'm only running off 4 apps through my phone so I'm limited to what I can do. Although, what you are visioning is possible. Wish I saw it that way before creation.

53 minutes ago, Rowe89 said:

You have a great idea here. It took me a day to think about then a few hours messing around to create. I'm only running off 4 apps through my phone so I'm limited to what I can do. Although, what you are visioning is possible. Wish I saw it that way before creation.

Yikes. I'm really impressed by what you're able to do then, because I don't think I could get by on GIMP, let alone some phone apps. As for the idea, that kind of stuff comes with practice. I've been doing sigs for almost two years now (and still consider myself to be mediocre). But just keep working on it and you'll get better in no time!

2 hours ago, Pandar said:

Yikes. I'm really impressed by what you're able to do then, because I don't think I could get by on GIMP, let alone some phone apps. As for the idea, that kind of stuff comes with practice. I've been doing sigs for almost two years now (and still consider myself to be mediocre). But just keep working on it and you'll get better in no time!

I love people's criticism when it comes to graphics on here. I've only been doing this for 7 months and never before then so I'm still finding my glory touch. I've showed some friends who do know Photoshop and they tell me I'm stupid for not having Photoshop. Assholes.