Calgary Cap Situation; Trust The Process?

Devise

The Calgary Wranglers opened the season well underneath the salary cap floor. In their first two blowout games against the Americans, the team had two legitimate players on their roster. By legitimate I mean non-cpu. That would be goalie Jacob, and the GM's own player who will likely end up being moved by the trade deadline in Travis Gow. 

The real question here, is who is to blame? Obviously the pressure can't be put on the financier, even if Street hadn't of stepped down the truth is our free agency process for inactives means we have to allow 24 hours of an offer on the table before it officially goes through. Considering we have a fair number of rebuilding teams this season, and teams trying to meet the cap floor it is expected that Calgary would be bidding on fellow inactives with other teams. That said, does punishment need to be dolled out then? Technically the rule stats that by the time the season starts a team must meet the cap floor. However Eagles has been embroiled in several battles for players, a few of which should of been on his roster to start the season. JJ Dynamite, whom the bidding closed on Sunday. 

I don't have a solution for this either. I just needed to post a Fan590, really it's probably just been GM's being assholes and low balling players when they could just dump 7 mill from the start and go from there. I don't know though. Considering regular season was set to start Saturday and so much bidding was still going on, many players were not confirmed to teams till Sunday. Situation probably resolves itself.