Words from the captain

jRuutu

Listen up guys, we are second in the league, but that does not mean we cant play even better than now. I want everybody to give their all and help me reach 30 goals this season. As you know, I have 11 at the moment, so we more than likely need to move to me playing at least 40 minutes each game and possible playing both on defense and winger for example, so I´m expecting no talk back when I move up to offense all of a sudden and wont come back to the bench for few minutes.

I don´t want to say it´s your fault that my goal record is looking pretty slim, but I´m going to say the passses you guys throw towards me are terrible usually, I cant shoot one timers on PP at all because I have to try and control those fluttering saucer passes you send to my direction, quite often resulting in valuable seconds wasted. I have also lost count on how many times you bastards try to put your stick in and deflect my shots. Next player who tries to deflect my shots will be punched on the stomach.  Quebec on 3, One, two, Quebec!