Naked Party Boat Photos Possible Concern to VHLM GMs

NPK_4708.jpg

Naked Party Boat Photos Possible Concern to VHLM GMs

Kristjan Härmä isn't a name well known in the VHL sphere at current. But the young VHLM Free Agent is making waves among the General Managers of the VHL developmental league. News is that many of the GMs haven't contacted the young Estonian winger after having seen leaked photographs of the star forward from HC Tallinn. Apparently the photos are shots of Kristjan on a boat off the coast of Spain with multiple naked women and copious amounts of drug perephernalia. Action has been taken by those representing the forward to get the photos pulled from websites posting them - but all actions have failed so far. 

Härmä has taken pre-emptive action to quiet the buzz and address concerns of the GMs involved with VHLM teams. Härmä had the following to say in an interview with a reporter Urmo Soonvald of the Eesti Päevaleht Newspaper in Tallinn, after being given the go-ahead from his attorneys.

"These photos look bad, I know. Something like this isn't the best way to make an impression on teams looking to add you to their roster. I promise these things won't be a concern. For those concerned about drug usage. I am not a drug user and those belonged to others on the boat. I was just there to take in good company, fresh ocean air and to have a bit of good clean fun. The models on the boat were very nice and I respected all boundaries. Kristjan Härmä will be of pure intentions and all effort for any team that signs him."

giphy.gif

Just now, punkhippie said:

Too late to get signed now with playoffs underway. Unfortunately will be a quiet few weeks until the Dispersal Draft but good opportunity for you to continue building that TPE.

Luckily I get to look forward to 3 minutes a night on the Oslo Storm (assuming all teams make it) with my previous player. Who never got off the ground. Haha. Oh well. Time to pack in that TPE.

Just now, InciteHysteria said:

Luckily I get to look forward to 3 minutes a night on the Oslo Storm (assuming all teams make it) with my previous player. Who never got off the ground. Haha. Oh well. Time to pack in that TPE.

If I get to be Team World GM for the upcoming World Cup I might look into adding you as a depth forward, never know.

1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

If I get to be Team World GM for the upcoming World Cup I might look into adding you as a depth forward, never know.

Not too concerned. :) Thank you for the consideration though. If you have a spot I'd love it. But Kristjan is aiming to be a killer player and I finally want to get a VHL player further than the VHLM. So commence TPE whoring!

1 minute ago, InciteHysteria said:

Not too concerned. :) Thank you for the consideration though. If you have a spot I'd love it. But Kristjan is aiming to be a killer player and I finally want to get a VHL player further than the VHLM. So commence TPE whoring!

Keep up the persistence and ambition and I am sure you will make the VHL and be a star in your own right! Estonia!