CoDCast looking for potential Guests

Beketov

• Commissioner

VHL Radio's CoDCast is looking to make a change to the format that has worked well for it's first 54 episodes. Thus far each episode of the weekly VHL Podcast has featured only Beketov himself with no other guests, hosts, or otherwise. That format could be changing soon though as Beketov is officially opening up the possibility to have the early morning show feature guests; especially if he can get it running in a more opportune time slot. We reached out to the VHL agent and podcaster for comments on the matter,

"The CoDCast has worked well with me running it solo but there comes a time when talking to myself just starts to get a little stale so I thought hey, why not open it up to some guests? Most of the time I do unfortunately have to record very early in the morning (about 6-7am Atlantic time) so that limits most of my potential guests. However I may have an opportunity in the coming weeks to record later in the afternoon. It still wouldn't be in the evening but at least people would be awake. So yeah, I thought maybe I could see if people would like to come onto the show. I thought it might be fun."

Unfortunately this would probably be a short lived feature of the CoDCast as the regular schedule will likely take back over soon. However Beketov has announced that he's accepting applications for guests if people are interested. Having a copy of Call of Duty is not required as the role would be purely a speaking one.

*For Holik

Just a quick list of people I know tend to offer questions who may potentially be interested, I'd be open to hosting basically anyone though: @punkhippie, @Devise, @Phil, @der meister

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

I'd be down depending on times. I'm right now staying at the in-laws for a bit but when I return I'd be game

I knew I was forgetting to tag someone. The CoDCast would love to have you (you as well @punkhippie even though I’m not directly replying to you)

Over the next 2 weeks I’ll be working 7:30 to 3:30 so I’ll have some extra time in the afternoon. Plus my weekends are getting all shifted around so I’ll likely have some extra time in the middle of certain days.