Claimed: Random Thoughts Fook Yu [1/2]

Baozi

• Head Moderator

5000958-17-gal-gadot.w750.h560.2x.jpg

Random Thoughts From Fook Yu:

Ready For More Responsibility ~

My game has matured and become more well rounded. I'm faster now and not an offensive black hole, though I still plan to work on my defensive game as much as possible but for now I've rounded out some other abilities so I can be more versatile. Ultimately my goal is to be able to suppress even more scoring attempts from the opposing lines. Unfortunately our league stats central doesn't track such things but I think if it did I'd want to be up there among the best shut down guys. That means I have to be more a more physical and punishing force while also reducing my turnovers.

Less Turnovers and Less Liabilities ~

Speaking of turnovers I have to stop losing the puck as easily. I'll have to increase my strength and puck control in order to not turn over the puck as much. Also I'll have to take less penalties as well. I'll have to become more disciplined in order to not be in the box as much.

Faceoffs ~

I think i did respectable in the face off dot for a rookie, but going forward I need to improve in this facet too. All the best centers in the league are strong on the dot and if I can beat them there, it'll be easier to shut them down as they won't have the puck. I'd like to take the next step and improve on the 57% rating I had last year and take it up a notch to 58% or 59%.

be03b1655a8aef3ecdf78561360d886f.jpg

The Other Fong ~

Ying is doing quite well, seems to be more active and involved than I've ever seen before and I really wish him well. While i still don't know all the background behind Anderson, his player agent, whom has quite the negative reputation in the past, so far I think hes earned a good look at being a really good player in the VHL. Hes still another season away i think from the VHL but i think hes shaping up to be quite a good offensive forward. Riga has a good gamble going in here that could turn out to be quite the reward for them.

Consistency ~

Last year I put up a bunch of points in the beginning of the season but tailed off and didn't get on the scoreboard much in the second half of the season. I'd like to avoid that and play a more consistent game on the offensive side as well. I was also far less effective during the playoffs than I wanted to be, including getting benched in the final series which was quite frustrating.

Gal Gadot ~

Wow shes so beautiful. I'd like to marry her, I think once i have my second contract signed I'll have the money to pay for her. But seriously are Israeli women this good looking on average? Or is she just an exception?

Whats Asian? ~

Someone asked me how we define who are the better Asians. Well its quite obvious, we photograph our food and buy body pillows. Also health inspections aren't required for us to eat at specific places. Those are overrated. Healthy doesn't equal tasty after all.

I think that's about all I'm thinking about right now.

Thanks!

Gal-Gadot-Net-Worth.jpeg