Federov Closing in

Banackock

So, he's closing in on nothing exciting or legendary. He's not Kohler who is busting nuts and breaking the 700 point barrier. In fact, he's likely wasting his career right now on the Bears roster which is great for me - another player ruined because of GMing... but that's the name of the game.. Either way, he sits at 397 TPE and that's pretty sweet for me. He reigns as one of the better players from his draft and was a great pick for 4th overall. The thing I'm happy with most is that my highest TPE player ever was my goalie Blake Campbell. I think he finished in the 590-600 range but I could be wrong and am too lazy to look.

Like I said, it's too bad I got this GM thing rolling on and such. It's been busting my balls and hasn't allowed me to truly enjoy a career. Sven Wolf (goalie) I retired to create a centre that the team needed. thus came about Sven Wolf (centre).. didn't finish his career before a rebuild set in and traded him via the GM player rule and he retired.. Blake Campbell (Goalie) was also sent into retirement due to a heavy influx of goalies.

For just once I'd like to have a stellar career as I know my players are good enough for it.. Never seems to work out though and I'm clinging the GMing to it.. But I love my job as Bears GM and really want to see where we can take the team. Won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Federov will be leaving the Bears before GM Blake Campbell does. 

P.S GM's... 397 TPE young defender willing to extend contract with you after rookie seasons for 4 years in a trade. Very rare to find a deal like this.  You know the price :)