Looking at Ky Leading Into The VHL Draft

Tagger

Since Ky is going to get drafted (or at least I hope he is) this week, I just wanted to have a quick recap over how the whole random player idea has worked so far and how it looks to work heading into the future:

Build

I'm finally at a point where I've got all my attributes over 50, so that's a positive. It's actually been fun watching which attributes go up each time I update, particularly the randomizer's incredible bias towards Penalty Shot and having two of my best attributes be both Discipline and Fighting which are both at the same level, he's a goon with a heart of gold!

TPE

Granted, I received a lot of help from the Anniversary gifts, but I wasn't expecting to be quite this high in TPE come draft day. I'm currently at 216 TPE (which is actually more TPE than four of the last five first overall picks had on draft day!), which will soon climb to 236 TPE once I'm one of the lucky few to get max TPE from the VHLM Achievement tracker. Given I had a week where I actually wasn't allowed to do a PT and had plenty of welfare draws, I think that's a pretty good result

Draft Stock

I don't really know anything about my potential landing spot in the draft. I know I'm definitely not going ahead of McAllister or Ay Ay Ron, I think Komarov will go ahead of me as well most likely given the effort he's put in as of late. It will be interesting to see though whether I get drafted ahead or after guys who are more reliant on welfare than Ky typically is. The wild card is also Ho Lee Fuk, who is obviously very capable of being great, but he's been very mysterious as of late.

For Threencarnac

Edited by YEAH!stlemania