traded to Stockholm.. is this some kind of sick joke?

scoop

I knew mist4ke was going to be traded, or at least I knew it was likely. Smarch came to me about it before the deal was made, and I said it was fine. Admittedly, if Maxwell hadn't been traded to Davos, mist4ke being dealt would've been disappointing because I'm having a great time on this team, but now with Maxwell here, mist4ke being traded is fine. Smarch didn't tell me, however, where he would be trading me.

He had mentioned that we would be upgrading at goalie, so that meant a deal for either Rhett DeGrath or Apollo Skye (if Quebec were looking to get a cheaper goalie to upgrade somewhere else); those were the only two that seem to have made some sense. At the time, I hadn't really put any thought into where it might be that mist4ke would be going.

Then I saw the trade thread and it was official. DeGrath was coming to Davos, and mist4ke would be headed over to Stockholm. And all I can think "yeah, of course I would be going to Stockholm."

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind going to Stockholm with mist4ke. I just think it's a little crazy how I keep going back to the same teams (not that this bothers me)

For reference, here's a list of my players and where they've played their careers (number of seasons in parentheses)

Fayt Leingod: DAV (4), SEA (1)

Geno Esposito: NYA (2), SEA (2), DAV (1)

Benjamin Glover: NYA (8)

Keiji Toriyama: VAS (3.5), SEA (2), DAV (0.5), NYA (0.5), RIG (0.5)

Lloyd Light: STO (5.5), NYA (1), CGY (0.5)

Diana Maxwell: NYA (5), STO (1), DAV (0)

mist4ke: DAV (3), STO (0)

Now to total all that up

NYA: 16.5 seasons

VAS/STO: 10 seasons

DAV: 8.5 seasons

SEA: 5 seasons

RIG: 0.5 seasons

CGY: 0.5 seasons

41 seasons total

There are four teams which I've just never played for at all, and another two who I've played less than 25 regular season games with. Of my 41 seasons total, 40 (but more like 40.5 to be honest) were spent on one of four teams. That's over 97.5% of my time in the VHL.

wut

for mist4ke