8 games

jRuutu

Eight games played so far and I can safely say that I have continued where I left off last year. 33 penalty minutes in 8 games is a hell of a total, I have also dropped the gloves three times already, so if I manage to keep even close to similar pace up, I will break both of my penalty minute and number of fights during one season records. My current penalty minute record is from season 54 though, 188 penalty minutes and number of fights, 8 from the same year.

I cant say for sure what is the reason behind my positive start, but I have managed to stay healthy and had a good summer, quite often it´s the hard work and dedication that brings you these little records and good things and that might be the case now. 

Coaches in Quebec are not too pleased to see me spending so much time in the penalty box and I realize that is not the place where you win games from, so I´m bit torn, do I go after personal glory and records or do I take it down a bit and make sure the team wins as many games as possible? I wish there would be a way to do both, take a lot of penalty minutes and also win a lot of games.