Claimed: VHLM history in the Making? [1/2]

Gooningitup

20 seasons searched, only 1 player meets near the criteria. His name Asher Donovan in season 49. 

Stat and his position. 

Goals: 1st Assists: 1st Points: 1st Shots: 3rd FO% N/A PP20: 1st Plus/Minus: 2nd

PIMS: 5th Hits: 4th PPG: N/A GWG: 2nd

SHG: 5th Fights: N/A ICETIME: 27:64

Rather impressive season for sure. Easily one of the best ever.

Currently Sergei Komarov is on pace to surpass it. 

Goals: 1st Assists: 7th Points: 1st Shots: 1st FO% 1st PP20: 1st Plus/Minus: 1st
PIMS: 3rd Hits: 2nd PPG: 4th GWG: 2nd
SHG: N/A Fights: 1st ICETIME: 27:20.

Outside of assists, which is low though not shocking. Even Donovan would not lead the league in assists this season. Sergei has better stats in every category, minus shorthanded goals.Currently Sergei is on pace for 160 points, Donovan finished with 144 points. The Aces have been a driving force this season Komarov, is a big part of it. The hope is as the season progresses, Komarov can not only maintain his current pace, but improve infact untill last SIM Komarov was higher, in a few catergories. 

There are 72 games in the season, lots of time to blow up. However i can say this with certianty, ive never enjoyed a player more since my first Komarov. My hope is he can finish the season, on a high note and take home more than a few awards. Though at the end of the day the end goal is to win a cup with Vegas, and hopefully go on to help the Americans get back on top.

However, im not just impressed by how well ive been doing. What amazes me is the turn around. Even if the season ended now, id finish triple my point total. Im on pace to finish, 145 points above what i did last season. I have been putting in work, it was frustating not to see results now i am and im high on life right now. I want Sergei to be my best ever, that was not a joke. If i can carry over this momentum, onto my VHL career it really wont be very hard too top Vladimir Komarov he never reached his full potential.

The Aces are currently one of the top two teams, in the VHLM right now. Sergei is quick to quote his chemistry with defensemen Casey Jones, and Birk Gundson. They are both top players in the VHLM, the chemistry they have has helped him reach the top of the pack at this point in the season. The Aces have, high hopes and a crop of rather impressive rookies. The hope is with the development of the crop, the Aces can get over the hump and win their second title in 3 seasons. It would be the Komarov familys first, title ever.

Edited by punkhippie

Review: Spelling and grammar could have been a bit better as it seems rushed but we all know we all have lives. Good to see an all-around centre, and hope in New York you end up not only as a jack of all trades, you also master a few and make your best player ever!

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: VHLM history in the Making? [1/2]