Claimed: Annoyance Analytics Edition 4 "Capital Gains"

BluObieZ

Another week and another Annoyance Analytics list. Don’t you just love it? I sure do. I know that Ko Kane will not go in the first round because this draft is stacked as hell. But he will be a steal of a 2nd round pick because he will be around 175-200TPE come the draft. Which is pretty high for a 1st gen player. Well… my first gen project player 2. Anyways here comes the list.

kGrQdUo.jpg

Calgary does not gain any points but does not lose any. Some numbers leveled off where it should be like Hate which is my general hate for the city jumps 59 points but my love jumps 45. RFOF lowers -5 and signing jumps 9. Which keeps them at exactly where they were last week. On top of the heap.

2d9XFoo.jpg

New York gains miniscule numbers to close the gap with gap between them and Calgary to just 1 point. The only numbers to move this week were the -1 gains to RFOF and UFA. Keep it up NY I truly would love to play for the team I placed in NY all those seasons ago. But you need to compete with Calgary and few teams below.

J4bumap.jpg

Cologne… I honestly don’t even know what to say here. Every week I try to say something witty and funny but this week all I can say is you fucks just won’t go away. You love this number 3 spot. You jump up 20 points this week even though my hate grows 15 points due to the contract talks between V2A and Anderson are going nowhere. Fuck you Anderson give me 6mill per. My demands will grow as time passes. You are now within 7 points of NY and 8 of Calgary. But the longer the talks go these numbers can drop.

TsW2kSF.jpg

Davos you guys… oh you guys. Fuck off already making this list harder than it really should be. When I set out on this journey of fuckery I was going to jump have it a 2 horse race but now it really is a 3 strong horse race and two horses that can set off a massive upset. I hate you and your TLO ways. Somehow someway you jumped 49.52 points this week and trust me when I say I TRIED to knock you guys down.

EjmeobY.jpg 

FINALLY! A team that I intend to fall a bit actually does. Fuck! Helsinki takes a HARD HIT like McGregor in the 10th round. GM respect dips 52 points because it took Higgins a whole week to play Ko Kane in the VHLM. Seeing this list about Ko Kane this team had to fall. But in coming weeks expect that number to rise back to where it was… or close.

NIXpjBw.jpg

Toronto you might have a bright future and I tried to take that into my numbers but you slip a bit because well… I live in Toronto.

NoHbhQ9.jpg

Seattle you climb 20 points because my indifference towards the team and the city worked in your favor this week.

pNwh0LO.jpg

Small gains might be the overall theme this week. Yes Quebec basically really shouldn’t draft me because I am almost guaranteeing that I will walk as soon as I can. But they do gain some ground even though it almost does not matter.

vX6J6hI.jpg 

Riga continues its freefall to the depths of hell. They drop a staggering 97 points this week. No chance in hell Ko Kane wants to play here

sKyQfYG.jpg 

Stockholm Shitkings. The only team to be constant. Constant “Fuck you” from me and the constant -300 rating. Fuck You Stockholm, fuck you so very much.

For Ko Kane

Edited by BobertZ

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: Annoyance Analytics Edition 4 "Capital Gains"